Enrollment & Records
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT INSTRUCTIONS
The following are enrollment instructions for NEW or RETURNING students (not currently enrolled in a San Luis Coastal Unified School District school).
If you are unsure if your address is within our school boundary, CLICK HERE to verify.
Please have the following documents ready to upload in the online enrollment process:
- RESIDENCE VERIFICATION (2 items from 2 separate categories below are needed):
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts; or Property tax payment receipts
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipt
- Pay stub, Voter registration, or Correspondence from a government agency
- Declaration of Residency Declaration Spanish executed by the student's parent/guardian
- If the student is an Unaccompanied Youth, a Declaration of Residency executed by the student
- If the student is residing in the home of a caregiving adult within district boundaries, an Affidavit executed by the Caregiving Adult (Spanish version)
- IMMUNIZATIONS: Official documentation showing up-to-date immunizations. A student cannot be enrolled without his/her immunization record. Official Immunization Documentation includes:
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE or PASSPORT/VISA
805.596.4040 ext. 31941