|TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS Current and former students may request transcripts online by submitting an online transcript request form HERE.|
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
The following instructions are for students enrolling for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year who are NEW or RETURNING to our district (not currently enrolled in a San Luis Coastal Unified School District [SLCUSD] school).
Please have the following documents ready to upload in the online enrollment process:
- Residence Verification - You must show proof that you are a resident of the SLCUSD. Verification must be in the parent/guardian’s name. NO Post Office boxes accepted as residence address. Verification of residency can include:
- Property tax payment receipts
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts
- A current utility service contract, statement, or payment receipt
- Pay stub
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Birth Certificate or Passport/VISA
- Immunization Records - REQUIRED IMMUNIZATIONS FOR SCHOOL ENTRY
To begin the online enrollment process for new or former students, please click HERE.
After completing the online enrollment, please complete and email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guardianship (if applicable)
- We will require a Caregiver’s Authorization Affidavit and Residency Affidavit if the student is NOT living with a legal parent/guardian.
- Foster Parents, please provide a copy of the agreement between the foster parent(s) and the foster family agency.
- Copy of Custody Agreement, if applicable.
- Transcript - An unofficial copy of the student’s high school transcript. If the student is entering 9th grade, please provide a copy of his/her last report card.
- Special Education - If the student has/had special education services, please provide a copy of the current or most recent IEP and Triennial Assessment Report or 504 plan.
- Home Language Survey / Cuestionario sobre el idioma del hogar
- Confidential Student Information for School Nurse / Información Confidencial para la Enfermera Estudiantil
After you have completed the online enrollment and submitted all required documents, we will contact you regarding course registration for next school year.