Activities and deadlines abound as our seniors prepare to launch into adulthood. Whether the next step is college, career or both, we have a host of activities and resources for all senior needs.
Get ready for Grad Night 2022, the last night to celebrate with your classmates! Grad Night 2022 is set for Friday, June 10, from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. Tickets go on sale this spring but save the date now for Grad Night 2022.
Attention Parents! Grad Night is a safe and sober celebration for all graduates and a culmination of their high school experience. The last time Grad Night was held in 2019, 68 percent of the SLOHS graduating class attended! It’s a huge memory making event with entertainment, games and food, but it requires lots of volunteers. We need parents from all grade levels to PAY IT FORWARD to help plan and work at the event. Plus, it’s a lot of fun!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer and check out the GRAD NIGHT WEBSITE for more information on volunteering or sponsoring the event. Parents or businesses interested in sponsoring the event can visit the GRAD NIGHT SPONSORSHIP page for more information. We’ll even put your business logo on our website.
- Senior Breakfast - more information be announced.
- The Senior Showcase - Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 6 p.m.
- Graduation Practice - more information be announced.
- Graduation - June 10, 2022, at 5 p.m. at Holt Field
- The Senior Picnic - Wednesday, June 8, 2022
- Senior Recognition - more information be announced.