Activities and deadlines abound as our seniors prepare to launch into adulthood. Whether the next step is college, career or both, we have a host of activities and resources for all senior needs.
If you have not picked up a copy of the Senior Packet, please do so as they contain all the information you will need with key dates through the rest of your time here at SLOHS.
GRAD NIGHT REGISTRATION is now open!
Grad Night will take place on June 9, after graduation ceremonies have concluded at a secret location. Check in will be at 9PM in the big gym. NO BACKPACKS will be permitted, and we encourage leaving personal items at home. Any student(s) found with drugs or alcohol or determined to be under the influence will have their parents called to take them home. Grad Night pickup will be at Holt Field at approximately 2:30AM.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION: You may register online from April 3rd to June 8th . You will need your parents to e-sign with you prior to paying with a credit card via PayPal. Registration is on a sliding scale (pay what you can). Estimated costs per student are $75. If you can pay extra, it will help cover another student’s registration. In-person registration will be available next to the office at lunchtime on the following dates: May 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, June 1, 6 and at the senior picnic on June 7 and after graduation rehearsal on June 8. In-person payments must be made by check (made out to “SLOHS Grad Night”). REGISTER HERE.
- CHECK YOUR SENIOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM DAILY!
- Senior Packets were distributed on April 17. If you need one, hardcopies are available on Teri Maxwell's desk or a digital version can be found here and Spanish here.
- Registration for Grad Night is now open!
- Senior Finals begins June 2!
- Senior Picnic is June 7th, Cuesta Park. You MUST have a signed permission slip to attend and you must ride the bus to and from. No admittance otherwise.
- Graduation rehearsal is June 8th. Your cap and gowns will be distributed at rehearsal.
- GRADUATION is June 9th! Congratulations class of 2023, you did it!!
- Diploma and CTE Completer certificates will be available for pickup starting on June 12th in the front office.