Submit Your Work Permit Electronically
You are not required to submit your application in person. Electronically submitted applications will be processed more quickly.
Steps to complete your work permit:
- Download the Work Permit Application
- Enter all your information in the first section labeled For Minor to Complete - Make sure to complete all the fields, especially your phone number and Social Security Number. We cannot process your permit without these.
- Take your form to your employer and ask them to complete section two For Employer to Complete
- Ask you parent to complete section three For Parent or Guardian to Complete
- Scan or take a photo of your completed application and send it via email to Mrs. Martin.
- Mrs. Martin will send your completed Work Permit to your school email address
- Return your Work Permit to your employer
- GOOD LUCK!
Work permits submitted in person can take up to 5 days to process. We recommend electronic submission.